SANAT Healing • Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice only applies to information collected on the Site and is not intended to fully describe our privacy policies. It does not, for example, apply to information collected offline or through any website operated by any third party, even if it is linked to or accessible from the Site. The Privacy Notice describes the information that we gather from you, how we use and disclose your information, and the steps we take to protect your information. By using the Site, you consent to the privacy practices described in this Privacy Notice.
1. The information that we collect about you and how we collect it
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Site, which may include certain "Personal Information" (information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person, such as name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, date of birth, financial account information, IP address, and other similar types of information), other information that is about you but cannot independently be used to identify you, and information about your internet connection, equipment you use to access the Site and usage details.
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through the Site and from third parties, such as our business partners or service providers.
A. Information you provide
You may provide us with Personal Information when you fill out forms of fields on the Site; when you purchase product or services on the Site, when you participate in online surveys or when you contact us or request information about us, this Site or our products or service (whether by email or other means).
B. Information we automatically collect
When you visit the Site, or use a third party website that interacts with our Site, we may automatically receive and record certain information from your computer, web browser or mobile device, including your IP address or other device address or ID, web browser or device type, hardware and software settings and configurations, the web pages or sites that you visit before or after visiting the Site, the pages you view on the Site, you actions on the Site, and the dates and times that you visit, access, or use the Site.
When you use the Site, we may send one or more cookies (which are small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters) to your computer or mobile device, to recognize your web browser, help analyze our web page flow, customize our content, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your ability to use the Site or certain features of the Site.
2. How we use the information we collect
• We generally use the information we collect about you or that you provide to us in order to provide you with information you request from us or to fulfill any other purposes for which you provide such information.
• We may use Personal Information in any way we may describe to you when you provide such information or for any other purpose with your consent.
• We may use non-identifying information (including aggregated data) about your use of the Site to understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our users, to improve the Site, and to improve fraud detection and information security.
• We may use your e-mail address to contact you (a) for administrative purposes or to notify you of changes to this Privacy Notice or other policies or to our services and/or (b) to send you promotional materials about our services. Generally, you can opt out of receiving promotional communications, through links provided in the messages, or by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Although your changes are reflected promptly in active user databases, we may retain all information you submit for a variety of purposes, including backups and archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, and analytics.
• We may use information we collect (including automatically or through cookies) to (a) personalize our services, such as remembering your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Site; (b) provide customized content and information; (c) monitor and analyze the effectiveness of the Site; (d) monitor aggregate Site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed.
3. When we disclose your information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that cannot independently be used to identify any individual, without restriction. We may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide as describes in this Privacy Notice:
• To our third-party service providers to provide website development, hosting, data storages, maintenance, credit card processing and other services for us.
• If required to do so by law or in good-faith belief that such action is necessary to take precautions against liability; to comply with various reporting obligations; to protect ourselves from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity; to protect the security or integrity or the Site; to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to comply with state and federal laws; or in response to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena or warrant.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, whether as a going concern or in the unlikely event of a bankruptcy or similar proceeding.
• In any way we may describe to you when you provide such information, to fulfill any other purposes for which you provide such information or for any other purpose with your consent.
4. Your Choices
• You may, of course, decline to share certain information with us, in which case we may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality of the Site.
• Once you have registered for an account, you may update, correct, or delete your profile information and preferences at any time by accessing your account preferences page through the Site.
• If you do not wish to receive email offers or newsletters from us, you can opt out of receiving email information from us (except for emails related to the completion of your registration, change of password, your purchase of goods or services, and other communications essential to your transactions through the Site) by using the unsubscribe process at the bottom of the email. Should you opt out, we will promptly honor your request, though we may retain certain information you submit (including backups or archives) for a variety of purposes, including analytics, the prevention of fraud or abuse and compliance with our legal or regulatory obligations.
5. Our Commitment to Children's Privacy
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, we do not allow children under 13 years of age to use the Site, we do not knowingly collect or maintain information from persons under 13 years of age, and no part of the Site is directed to persons under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access the Site at any time or any manner. If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child under 13 years of age has provided us with information, please alert us at email@example.com.
6. Our Commitment to Data Security
We use certain physical, managerial, and technical safeguards that are designed to protect the integrity and security of your Personal Information; however, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, so we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us through the Site, and you do so at your own risk. We also cannot guarantee that your information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any our physical, technical or managerial safeguards. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site. Even after removal, copies of information that you have posted may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or if other users have copied or stored such information.
7. Visitors from Outside the United States
This Site is controlled and operated by SANAT Healing in the United States. If you choose to access the Site from outside the United States, you acknowledge that you will be transferring your information, including Personal Information, outside of those regions to the United States for storage and processing, as necessary to provide to you the products and services available through the Site. Where required, we comply with applicable legal frameworks relating to the collection, storage, use, and transfer of personal information.
8. Limitation of Liability
By accessing this Site and/or providing us with Personal Information and other data, you expressly and unconditionally release and hold us harmless from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the use and/or misuse of such information. In addition, while we take efforts to ensure the proper and appropriate use of data by our service providers that may receive your information from us, we are not responsible for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the use and/or misuse of your information caused by those service providers.
9. Changes and Updates to this Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to make changes to this Privacy Notice at any time. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat your information, by placing a prominent notice on the Site or by sending you an email so that you can choose whether to continue using the Site. Please revisit this page periodically to stay aware of any changes to this Privacy Notice.
10. Do Not Track Disclosures
Third parties such as advertising networks, analytics providers, and widget providers may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you access or use our services. Currently, various browsers offer a "Do Not Track" option, but there is no standard for how "Do Not Track" should work on commercial websites. Due to lack of such standards, the Site does not respond to Do No Track consumer browser settings.
11. Our Contact Information
Please contact us with any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: December 4, 2021